Expert hazardous area electricians in Sydney
At BSE we are aware of the potential risks that are involved in working in explosive areas and we don’t cut corners when it comes to safety precautions in hazardous areas.
An Hazardous area electrician from BSE will ensure all work is carried out strictly to the AS 3000 and AS/NZS 60079, so your hazardous area electrical installation is safe and fit for purpose.
If you have a plant and need assistance with the installation of electrical equipment in hazardous areas in Sydney, we can arrange a full turnkey installation.
This means that we will manage the installation project from beginning to end, so you can concentrate on more important tasks. We will move, install and integrate electrical equipment for hazardous areas for your convenience, providing a full hazardous area electrician service.
What is hazardous area electrical maintenance?
Areas that will be commonly be considered hazardous area electrical maintenance work include when environments where potentially explosive atmospheres may be present in the form of gases, vapours or combustible dusts. In this case, all electrical maintenance work needs to be carried out in accordance with some additional technical standards other than AS3000.
This supplements the requirements for normal electrical work and ensures that the work is fit for purpose and safe.
These areas include, but not limited to:
- Ex d equipment maintenance
- Periodic static earth testing of all static control and equipotential bonding equipment
- Replace failed or unsafe electrical equipment as per the equipment certification
- Ex rated Lighting maintenance
- Ventilation power and control systems forming part of an Ex v installation
- Hazardous Area Verification Dossiers, design and compile site-specific document
- Intrinsically safe circuit and apparatus auditing
- Hazardous Area Electrical installation auditing
If you’re planning a development project which you think may contain hazardous substances in Sydney and think you may require the services of an experienced professional, call BSE Australia.
Our team would be only too happy to put together a competitive quote for you.
We carry full public liability insurance for our work on electrical equipment for hazardous areas, and operate a strict health and safety policy.
We aim to be the Sydney hazardous area electrician that a range of operations can turn to for impeccably safe and efficient services, including:
- Hazardous area inspection / testing and reporting
- Petroleum forecourt services
- Electrical installations in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Specialist services in all areas including process plants, universities, marinas, paint stores, and forecourts.
Call us today for more information or contact us here.