Expert hazardous area electricians in Sydney
At BSE we are aware of the potential risks that involve working in explosive areas.
An electrician from BSE will ensure all work is carried out strictly to the AS 3000 and AS/NZS 60079.
If you have a plant and need assistance with the installation of electrical equipment in hazardous areas, we can arrange a full turnkey installation.
This means that we will manage the installation project from beginning to end, so you can concentrate on more important tasks. We will move, install and integrate electrical equipment for hazardous areas for your convenience.
Common work involves when any hazardous area electrical maintenance work is carried out in environments where potentially explosive atmospheres may be present in the form of gases, vapours or combustible dusts, it needs to be done in accordance with some additional technical standards other than AS3000.
This supplements the requirements for normal electrical work and ensures that the work is fit for purpose and safe.
These areas include
- Motor and drive maintenance for pumps
- Periodic static earth testing of all static control equipment
- Replace failed or unsafe electrical equipment
- Lighting maintenance
- Ventilation power and control systems
If you’re planning a development project in a sensitive or dangerous area and think you may require the services of an experienced professional, call BSE Australia.
Our team would be only too happy to put together a competitive quote for you.
We carry full public liability insurance for our work on electrical equipment for hazardous areas, and operate a strict health and safety policy.
We aim to be the Sydney hazardous area electrician that a range of operations can turn to for impeccably safe and efficient services, including:
- Hazardous area inspection / testing and reporting
- Petroleum forecourt services
- Electrical installations in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Specialist services in all areas including universities, marinas, paint stores, and forecourts.